Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hell = Rabbit Food

I got to thinking today (and yes Renee it hurt) and realized my whole life revolves around food. I have always said I would go to OA if it weren't a 12 step program that requires me to have God in my heart to stop compulsive eating. That is a heated discussion for another day. It becomes a problem when you are eating breakfast and thinking about the dinner menu. I have faced the music, I LOVE TO EAT! My food habit has actually gone beyond shoveling it into my mouth. I realized today that all of my beauty products smell like food. All of my lip glosses taste and smell like birthday cake or some type of martini (Could this be the start of a drinking problem?). I just bought three different types of shower gel: blueberry sauce, belgian waffle, and cream. Yes, when you put all three on a loofah in your morning shower its like you are waking up to a delightfully tasteful blueberry waffle with whipped cream. To top that off you get to smell like that too. Of course my eating habits do not include indulgences of steamed broccoli or salads. As a matter of fact I was just having a discussion with my husband last week about being sent to hell and if that was my fate what would my punishment be? My punishment would be to eat salad, and only salad, for eternity. See even in hell I am thinking about what I am going to eat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you too busy eating to blog these days?!

Crazy Brunette said...

HaHa!!! OMG! Story of my life chick!