Thursday, November 29, 2007

What's Grosser than Gross?

Did you ever play that game as a kid? My answer was always sliding down a razor blade into a pool of rubbing alcohol. Maybe its not the most original but it will make you cringe thinking about it. As an adult, grosser than gross has just gotten plain down and dirty. Recently I just learned what 'superman that ho' means but believe me I do enjoy sharing the definitions of 'rusty hook' or 'upper deck' every once in a while when the conversation seems appropriate. You then must ask yourself when does Rachel think this conversation is appropriate? Well... on the way to lunch the other day I decided to tell the president of my workplace what superman that ho meant. The song 'Crank Dat' happened to be playing on the radio and I just felt the urge. I felt it was an appropriate time before going to enjoy sushi at a very fancy restaurant. I don't know why I am so interested in gross stuff. I could barely watch Fear Factor when it came on. I would have to turn my head or close my eyes when they would eat crazy stuff like reindeer penis (Merry Christmas). Actually I would even have to turn the volume down because when I hear someone throwing up it makes me gag too. As an adult it is very rare that you learn something new so when I do I want it to be amazing, profound or shocking. I think I have just been officially shocked. My husband came home this week and told me about 2 girls 1 cup. After he hyped it up I decided I had to watch it. He said it was the grossest thing on the web right now. I don't even know what to say. I am speechless...in awe. I couldn't even get past the first couple of seconds. Then it becomes addictive, you want to see more. So once getting past the first few seconds it gets even worse. It really is so bad I am getting sick just thinking about it and I am not going to write about it because I am sure my blog will be flagged for obscene content. That is the key word, that video is obscene. If you want to be offended, grossed out, violated, or just plain shocked Google 2 girls 1 cup and check it out for yourself. Yummy....I think I am going to get some chocolate soft serve ice cream. Oh, that is just grosser than gross!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

falling off a building and catching your eyelid on a nail. that was my fav as akid

dirtyword.net said...

.
.
.
'2 girls 1 cup'

now you can have a funny, cryptic version of it
on a shirt, hat, mug, button, magnet, sticker,
or more from:


****** dirtyword.net ******

own a piece of the latest viral video craze.
.
.
.