Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lickable List

I have always had strange taste in men. About 2 years ago I was attending a trade show in Florida with my then sales manager and sales colleague. One night at dinner we decided to play "if you could sleep with anyone who would it be"? We decided to keep the game quick and you could only name 3 people. My list consisted of James Spader, Conan O'Brien, and Angelina Jolie. Agreed, it’s a very strange trio and includes a woman (a very good looking woman). Don't get me wrong I love to look at the George Clooney's and Brad Pitt's of the world but I seem to be more attracted to bad boys or comedians. Here are a few from my lickable list. Feel free to share your lickable list even if they may taste like cat litter its OK! I won't judge you.

1. Pete Doherty - my friend Jeremy just told me I was crazy for putting Pete on my lickable list. During that conversation he proceeded to also tell me that if I ever licked Pete it would taste like a litter box.

2. Brandon Flowers - only when he wears eyeliner

3. Conan O'Brien - I would lick him anytime

4. James Spader - I prefer 80's James Spader but '08 James will do too

5. Matt Damon - in Bourne movies only because he is a badass

6. Chris Martin - badass piano player and killer voice (accent) and just all around HOT

7. Amy Winehouse - no explanation necessary

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it..but not sure who Brandon Flowers is. I think I went to high school or college with a guy named Brandon Flowers..maybe its the same one, its such a small world! Heres my lickable list:

1 - Nick from Big Brother 8

2 - Tom Brady

3 - Brett Favre

4 - Fred Durst - My staple bad boy...but Rachel said he looks trailer-iffic. Thats the appeal. He needs a trim though (ever see the sex vid??)

5 - Myself - because Im hot, and if I could lick myself then alone time would be so very much more fun!!

6 - The cable guy - hot fantasy, enough said

7 - Matt LeBlanc

8 - Nick Lachey

9 - Colin Farrell (this was a much better sex vid)

10 - David Beckham

gwinnrac said...

OMG...I totally forgot about David Beckham. He is more than lickable.

Jillian said...

Nice list. I've always like James Spader.

Mine is:

-Gina Carano (Crush on American Gladiators). She's also a Muy Thai and MMA champion. I've liked her fora while

-Shawn Michaels - WWE wrestler

- The guy who plays Clark Kent on Smallville.

gwinnrac said...

Jillian, I see a trend of wrestlers. Me like. Also, I can totally see Clark Kent from Smallville. I like any man in a tight bodysuit.

Anonymous said...

So what did Angelina do to deserve being dropped from your lickable list??

gwinnrac said...

Good question. It wasn't intentonal. Subsubconscious maybe? It could be the whole pregnancy thing made me feel dirty.

Unknown said...

so after our conversation this weekend I felt the need to add a couple of mine. as previously discussed . . .

Dr.Drew Pinsky - I'm not much of an 'older guy' kinda girl but he's so handsome.

Andrew McCarthy - but really only from Mannequin & St.Elmo's Fire.......not so much from Pretty in Pink.

Jude Law - cause really who wouldn't want to lick him?

gwinnrac said...

Yes, 80's Andrew McCarthy very good. Jude Law tops the list of crazy lickable.