Friday, January 18, 2008

LMFAO..Rachel Can Mean So Many Things

Another fave site of mine is Urban Dictionary. www.urbandictionary.com I always get a word o the day but my friend told me I should look up my name. Here is what Rachel means. Beware of the content below. I did not make any of this up. Check it out yourself.

1. The most edible female name.
--Rachel is sooo edible - especially with cream! Wow, this is so true. LOL

2. Hebrew name meaning 'an ewe', or 'little lamb'. Symbolizes purity.
--boring

3. A smart, sassy and sexy young woman who knows things from fashion to film to literature, from Manolo Blahniks to Mahatma Gandhi.
--She impressed everybody in the meeting. She's such a Rachel. Wow, this is so true too!

4. Code reference to Marijuana, originating from the "Rachel Green" character on the popular American television series, "Friends" (NBC).
--Dude, are we gonna see Rachel later, or what? Never heard this one but agree its a good use of my name.

5. A pale white girl, that likes black dick
--"Look theres a Rachel sucking a dick" I don't know what to say but I am laughing really hard as I read this for the 10th time today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow i read a couple of you blogs...I want my 4 minutes back...But I can't stop reading. Keep it up! I will be back...I guess.