Friday, January 4, 2008

What I Like About Me

Here are 10 things I like and why. Just thought you needed to know. And if you didn't want to, that is just too bad.

1. I enjoy listening to the radio and hearing songs I have not heard in years. This may be a sign of getting old! For example, I just heard The Eels 'Novocaine for the Soul' and it gave me goosebumps.

2. I like sleeping in. My idea of sleeping in is probably different than yours. I don't want to be waken up by an alarm. So if I get to sleep 'til 7am and the alarm did not wake me up that is considered 'sleeping in'. I don't quite understand why I can wake up at 7am on Saturday morning without the alarm but tend to hit snooze on my alarm 'til 7:30 on the weekdays. Maybe its a sign I hate to work.

3. I like 'punking' out. This is when you make plans to do something and then cancel. Its also even better when you are planning on punking out and the person you are punking on was planning to do the same. I will not punk on important things and require my friends to tell me if the event is punkable or not. This keeps everyone happy.

4. I like that the writers are on strike because I get to watch alot of reality TV (I know this is a shitty statement because lots of people have lost their jobs so don't hate- at least I know its a shitty statement). Hello!!!! Big Brother 9 is slated to start in February. I am not having to wait til summertime.

5. I like wintertime for one reason only. I get to wear Ugg boots all the time. Ok, thought of one more reason. I like snow too.

6. I like reading Playboy. I do enjoy the pictures too. Not going to lie. Those women are just incredibly beautiful. Bitches!

7. I like going to the salon and getting my hair cut and dyed. Don't know why. Guess its just an indulgence.

8. I like to read celebrity gossip. Its a sickness. I am constantly checking www.perezhilton.com and reading US Weekly.

9. I like chapstick, particularly Burts Bees.

10. I like to make lists. No explanation necessary.

1 comment:

Mom said...

You have mentioned chapstick now more than once in your blogs. I am worried about this obsession. Mom