Thursday, December 20, 2007

It's 5'oclock Somewhere

It seems the gas station around the corner from my house is going to inspire a few blogs. Yesterday during my morning ritual of coffee getting this guy was buying 4 "mortar shell" Coors Light in a can. Mortar shells being those XL beer cans. Please note, I am getting my morning coffee so this is 7:30 AM! I have on occasion been drinking in the early hours of the morning but that is because I have not stopped from the night before. And.... maybe on a couple of other occasions I had brunch with a few mimosas but I think brunch is normally around 10 AMish? At least by then I had time to get up and think about what I was doing. Maybe this observation of mine is all about jealousy? This guy obviously was going to have a good time. I on the other hand was headed to work. This also brings up a good point about making judgement on a situation you are not keen about. Maybe the guy works all night long and 7:30 AM is his 5 PM? I say hell yeah drink up, it's 5 o'clock somewhere. Cheers!

No comments: