Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Wiki This

Where can you learn how to make a duct tape skirt, a martini, or become a hobo (with a web based income)? It's my favorite site 'wiki How To'. I have a feed to my iGoogle page to show me the wiki How To of the day. I have a few friends in particular who think that I have a wiki problem and need to attend rehab for it. You will be glad to know that wiki How To has posted an article on beating a wiki addiction and I am already working on it. But really, you can find anything you need on this site. Recently a good friend bought a papasan chair at a yard sale. She mentioned to me that it was really inexpensive and in great shape but did not include the cushion. She was going to purchase one or attempt to make one. I was able to find directions on making a papasan chair cushion and emailed her the link. I was just at her house recently and I must say the cushion turned out superb! Besides being handy it's just fun! I learn something new everyday. Check it out: http://www.wikihow.com/Main-Page

And who knows I may post some pictures from New Year's eve donning a duct tape skirt. ROTFLMAO

No comments: