Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Manster

I love spammers. If you think about it they are fulfilling my dream of doing nothing. I first became intrigued with spam because I worked for a software company that made a server based anti-spam software. As a sales person you have to know why and how your software works and I started tearing spam apart to figure out how our software deemed it as spam. Now I sell different software so I am not as obsessed but as I mentioned in a previous post I still enjoy the occasional giggle and partake in the office spam of the day. Today we will discuss Manster. This particular spam did not have a title. It was a feeble attempt at pretending to be a RE: to one of my emails without a subject. Below is the body of the spam. Definitely an eye catcher.


"Do you believe in miracles? We dare say you're likely to give a negative answer.We hadn't believed, either...until the moment Manster was invented.The action of this remedy on a male cock cannot be called otherwise than a Miracle.Only fancy, that your meat stick suddenly becomes longer and thicker and makes women tremble with desire!It's fabulous."


I must admit Manster is a pretty good product name. If I were a 'small' man I may just jump on the chance to buy something with such a 'large' name.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Passando para uma visita ao seu blog e deixando um bom dia para vocĂȘ.
Seu novo amigo brasileiro !!!

Turning to a visit to his blog and leaving a good day for you.
Your new friend Brazilian!